Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 24, 2013

God's rhythm...

My prayer:

Amazing God! Thank you for all of the miracles today! Miracle healings! Miracle deliverances from bondage! You are THE answer to EVERY prayer and EVERY need and I am so grateful that you have made a way that we can access you and your power whenever we need you!

Now, if we can just be smart enough to ask for the things that we truly need and the things that will better our lives and the lives around us...If we can just learn to follow your will and plan for our lives, then everything will be PERFECT!

As we start a new week God, I pray that you help us to make good decisions and guide us every minute of every day. I pray that your wisdom be our guide, not our own.

What God Said Tonight:

There is a heart beat to life. More than your individual heart beat. There is a heart beat to the people, to my people. There is a rhythm.

Sometimes it speeds up and sometimes it slows down, but as long as there is life, there is a heart beat. When you are in my will, you are moving to the timing of the rhythm of my people. When you are outside of that rhythm, everything feels  a little off. I still love you but things, life seems harder.

Follow the rhythm I have for your life and you will find yourself with great stamina and able to endure much. I love you and I will guide you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment