Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 23, 2013

No more hiding...

My prayer:

Awesome and all mighty God. Life has been very unpredictable lately. But, that is good. I was getting a little bored with the status quo. Thank you for a wonderful day of rest. I needed it and did not even realize it. 

My thoughts tonight keep circling around all of the wonderful people you have put in my life. Praying and hoping they are safe, warm, healthy and filled with your joy tonight. I love the people that you surround me with God. They are all so wonderful, talented, and loving. Not that we all don't have our moments and our baggage. We do. But past that stuff, they are just phenomenal people. I often wonder why you keep connecting me with such amazing people. I don't know why but I am very grateful! They make life better.

Anyway, I hope you had a good Sabbath too. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

The truth will be revealed. I am making it harder and harder for people and sin to hide in this world and I am doing it for a purpose. The days of sweeping issues under the carpet are over. I need people to realize what they have allowed in their lives so they can receive the salvation that I have provided for them. 

I don't want to lose one more person because they think they don't need to be saved. The truth is that everyone on this earth is in sin. Even the "really good" people. And therefore, everyone needs the salvation that my death bought for them. I know that some people will be deceived and others will simply choose death instead of life. But I can't allow people to die in sin because they don't see the sin in their own lives. 

It is not about judging others but it is about transparency and getting really honest. I know it is not comfortable but it is necessary. 

Remember this, no matter what, I love you. Remember that no matter what you have done or what you do in the future, I love you and I have provided a way for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment