Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

LOVE...

My prayer:

Not sure what to pray about tonight God. I am simply grateful to be feeling better and stronger. That is the only good thing about when I do get sick, it makes me appreciate being well at a whole new level! Thank you God for always taking care of me, healing me, providing for me, teaching me, loving me, and being my Lord. I love you SO MUCH!!

What God Said Tonight:

Your dreams, your hopes, your fears are all so precious to me. I don't take any of them lightly. I want you to know that you are my child, my creation, my love. 

I want you to understand tonight, like you never have before, that I love you, period. Not I love you if... Not I love you when... Not  I love you unless... Just, I love you. I will always love you. I will never not love you. 

Think of any moment in time for the rest of eternity...do you have that time period in mind? Good, I will love you then. 

I don't need you to perform for me to love you. I don't need you to be good for me to love you. I don't need you to do or be anything other than you for me to love you. 

I know that kind of love is hard to understand. I will spend the rest of eternity teaching you about it. But tonight is one of the lessons. No matter when, no matter where, no matter what, I love you. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment