Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 11, 2013

When evil dies...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am trying to imagine what life will be like after your second coming to earth, when there is a new earth, a new heaven, satan is cast into the lake of fire with all of his demons, and evil is no longer roaming around causing havoc. What will it be like? Having never experienced a place or a time when evil did not exist, I am having a hard time imagining it. 

I am certain it will be wonderful. I would imagine that we will have a lot more joy and peace. We should be able to relax a bit maybe? See, I have a hard time truly imagining it. If you are willing and if I can understand, can you tell me what it will be like? 

Thanks for today. My strength is returned and it was a very good day. Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not sure if I can explain so you understand but I will try. It is hard to describe the absence of something. What will the world be like in the absence of evil? 

It is like looking at a big tree and asking what it will be like when thee tree is gone. Obviously, you won't see the tree anymore. However, you will see the effects of the tree. You will see new growth out of the tree. You will see new plants out of the tree. You will see sunshine and light where there was shade and darkness. You will see the things that were on the other side of the tree the whole time but you did not know they were there. You  may see things that you don't recognize. 

In the new kingdom, when evil is gone, you will see like you have never seen before. You will not longer be blinded by sin and by bondage. You will experience my light like you never have before with no interference. You will have room to grow and to dance and to love. New life will spring up in the place of where evil lived. 

I celbrate in anticipation of that day. It will be so very good. Sleep well in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment