Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 30, 2013

He has risen...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day God! You were glorified for sure! Thank you for every person you brought to us to bless. Thank you for all the beautiful children who we got to pray with and give clothes and toys to! It was a truly beautiful day. Then, to end the day with a great service and dinner with wonderful friends, as soon as I take a bath and fall off to sleep, this will be a nearly perfect day. THANK YOU SAVIOR LORD!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have stirred up the spiritual realm around you for a reason. I know you have sensed and seen that things are disturbed. It is in that disturbance that truly great things can happen. It is in the status quo that people get complacent and luke warm. 

I am stirring up the spiritual realm to ignite the fire in you to see the great miracles you have prayed for. The time is here and now and it is already happening. 

I have risen. not I will rise, not I am rising, I have risen and it is done. Nothing more needs to be done for you to be reconciled to me. All that needs to be done now is for you to walk into the full promises I have for your life. 

I love you and I am with you every step of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment