Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 18, 2013

Multiplication...

My prayer:

You are SO WONDERFUL GOD!! I can hardly keep up with all of the amazing things you are doing and how you are blessing me and the people around me. Just looking at my work day, I spent this whole day at work just trying to keep up with your blessings. Between successful meetings with new clients that were planned, with new clients that fell out of the sky, with clients who I thought were going to tell us "no" who said "yes", and getting more than we asked for on the grant...I mean, come on, that is not "normal!" Only my God can show that kind of favor. 

BEING YOUR KID IS WONDERFUL!!!! You get all the glory God! LOVE YOU and love watching you work everything out!

What God Said Tonight:

I have more for you. Not because you need more but because you know how to handle more. You have shown your self faithful with a little so I will trust you with much. You have shown that you will put me first at all times so I can trust you with more. 

Your Pastor was right on Sunday, most people get it backward. Give and I will give it back to you, pressed down, shaken together and running over. That is a true promise from me but remember always that step one is to give. Once you give, I have something that I can multiply back to you. If you  don't give first, I can't multiply zero. That is basic math. Zero times anything is still zero. Give me something to work with and I will multiply it back to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment