Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 15, 2013

Glory of God...

My prayer:

God, you are an AWESOME GOD!!!! Thank you for the miracles tonight! Thank you for answering prayer in such an immediate and specific way!!! You are INCREDIBLE!!! My God is an awesome God you reign from heaven above in wisdom, power and love my God you're an awesome God!!!!! LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!

What God Said Tonight:

You have only just begun to see what I can and will do in your life and in the lives around you. I have been waiting for this time and this season and the time has come. The time to see me do the things you have only heard about is here. 

I have a purpose and a plan in this time. I needed you to get to the place where you had no doubt that it was me and nothing or no one else who will effect these changes. You needed to get to the place where you know that I am God and I will not fail. I need you to be in the place where you know that you are here for a reason but that it is my power alone that makes the change happen. 

You are there and I am ready and we will see great miracles on this earth, in this time, and with these people. Get ready to CELEBRATE! THE GLORY OF GOD IS AT HAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment