Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 28, 2013

More...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for another pretty wonderful day. 

I am getting excited for this weekend. So many great plans around the city to celebrate what you did for us. 

God I pray that this weekend be a time when people who you have been chasing after finally say yes to you. I pray that people hear your story in a whole new way this weekend and realize like they never have before what you have done for us. I pray God, that you reach people and give them an undeniable experience of your presence this weekend. 

Hallelujah! I praise you in advance for every saved soul. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

What God Said Tonight:

I will take any and every opportunity to get my message out. My children need to know and understand what they have been given. Many think they know but with a little more study they could see all that I have for them. 

I have provided salvation from hell, yes. And if my children do not get anything else from my sacrifice, that is still worth everything. But my sacrifice was for so much more. I came to give you life and life more abundantly. I came so you could be healed and set free. I came so you did not have to live in bondage to sin any more. I came so you could live healthy and long lives. I came so you could live in this world but not be overtaken by the sin and evil of this world. I came for you. 

This Easter celebration, spend some time really studying my promises for your life. I have more for you than what you have received so far. I love you and want you to have all that I have provided for you today and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment