Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 22, 2013

Just for you...

My prayer:

You are good, you are great, you are wonderful beyond words. Not because of anything you have done, although you have done and continue to do the most amazing things, you just are. When you said, "I AM" that really said so much. You are that you are. You are wonderful because you are. You are almighty because you are. You are my Lord because you are. You are my healer because you are. 

I get so sad and it hurts my heart when I hear people who don't know you and don't believe you exist. They ask for proof. My proof is simple. You are. And because you are, my life is completely changed and completely better than it was before you were in it.

No fancy theology. Just the simple facts. Thank you God for being you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am. I am the great I am. I was, I am and I always will be. There is no getting away from those facts. Many have tried to hide from that truth, many have tried to run. But the truth is the truth no matter what. 

What people believe does not effect who I am. I still am if no one believes. 

I am eternal and as such, I can wait forever and never get lonely as long as one of my children is with me. As long as you are with me, I am not alone. I would save the world for just one who loved me and chose me. I would save the world for just you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment