Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 29, 2021

Building you...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for your continued guidance, direction, and favor. I am enjoying this latest exercise you have given me, changing my mind about what you are capable of in my life. I honestly thought of myself as pretty optimistic and open to your amazing power; however, I am seeing that there are several areas where I have limited my faith, assuming I know the outcome of situations based on my past experiences instead of staying open to what you want to do now. 

Thank you for opening my eyes to this. Thank you for showing me how to change my mind about these things. Thank you for all that you are doing as a result of it! 

I love seeing you work it all out God. It is truly beautiful.

What God Said Tonight:

Each season, each challenge, each blessing is another layer in the becoming of who you truly are. It is a process of thin layers, building on each other. Almost like papier mache. 

I gave you form and now, you are adding layers to that form, you are adding color to that form, and every day you become closer and closer to the ultimate form I always intended for you. It is beautiful and I love watching you grow. 

I love you my sweet daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment