Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 15, 2021

The purpose of the path...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for the intense deja vu today! That is always such a great assurance that I am on your path for my life. This is not the easiest path, that is for sure, but I appreciate your multiple assurances that it is the right one. 

Wherever you want to go God, I want to go with you. 

What God Said Tonight:

A path shows the direction to go but it doesn't actually take you anywhere. You have to walk, bike, drive, that path for it to fulfill the purpose it has for you. 

I love you and I will lead you always but there are times, like now, like most times, where the path alone will not accomplish much. It takes your action, your willingness to follow the path, and your propelling forward on the path to see what it has for you. 

Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will see the purpose of this path. I love you my daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment