Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Worth and identity...

 


My prayer:

Awesome Father. You know what is coming tomorrow, much better than I do. I pray for your help and your favor. So many things could go wrong but I know, you have shown me so many times, that with you in charge, it can all turn out perfectly. 

Cover my inability and errors and have them hear what you would have them hear. You destine me to succeed and I am so grateful.

What God Said Tonight:

Do not become dependent on man's assessment of your success and your failures. Do not become complicit with man's opinion of you. I will destine you to succeed and I will give you favor wherever you go. But your worth and your identity does not come from those around you. It does not come form those I give you success and favor with. 

Your worth and your identity come from me. What I say about you is who you are and what you are worth. They may praise you one minute and tear you down the next. Do not get caught up in either. It is not a reflection of who you are. It is a reflection of who they are. 

I have you and won't let go. Let's walk though the lion den together my child. You shall overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment