Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Teachable...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for giving me abilities beyond my abilities. Thank you for all of your help to be more than I thought I could be. With you, all things really are possible and I am SO grateful to be with you! I pray for your continued help and guidance on this latest journey.

What God Said Tonight:

Are you yet teachable? I have more to teach you, more for you to learn. All I need is an open and willing mind and heart. 

Are you still teachable? Do you want to be more and know more than you do today? Let me teach you. Do you want to see more than you see today? Let me teach you. 

I love you sweet daughter, just as you are. But if you want more, let me teach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment