Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Gifts from God...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for a perfect day God. I loved every minute of it. I am excited to see what you have for tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

The breath of life I breathe on you tonight. The joy that comes from being a child of God. The peace that passes all understanding. These are my gifts for you. 

With these, nothing else really matters too much. These are the gifts that can transform any situation into a time of celebration. 

I love you and I will always give you the gifts you need. I will always bless you, now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment