Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Keep shining...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for restoration today. Thank you for bringing back the strength. Thank you for the time to recover and be restored by you. 

I love you Father and pray that your will be done in my life, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Your light does not shine less brightly in the set aside and holy place I have you. Your light, my light within you is as bright as ever and is seen from many many miles away. 

There are those around the world who see the light you reflect from me and wonder, where does it come from/ How can someone living in this world still have light to shine. But light is not diminished by darkness and light is not diminished by distance. 

A star's light can travel millions and millions of miles and still be seen as beautiful and powerful. The light of a star lasts much longer than the star itself. Such is this light I have put in you.

Keep shining even when you don't think anyone can see you. Keep shining when you don't think it matters. People do see and it does matter and you are my light in this world. Keep shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment