Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Call out to Jesus...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. Thank you for today, for the healing and the rest. Thank you for the calm assurances and for taking care of everything. You are such a good Father. I am grateful to live in your loving care.

What God Said Tonight:

The people, the crowds, they are lost without a leader and in danger without their Father. I am here. I am waiting. I am broken hearted to hear their cries. Their cries for help, their cries for justice. It they will just call out my name. If they would just invite me in. I will help. 

It is my greatest desire to help my children in this time of great termination. I love you and I will help, if you will just ask. My heart is breaking for the many who will not make it. The many who will not call out, will not believe. I know what is coming and you cannot face it without me. 

Please, let me kn, let me help you. All of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment