Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 22, 2021

For tonight, rest...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your kindness and your healing power God. Thank you for giving me favor with you and man. Thank you for loving me so much better than I even know how to love. I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight, rest. Do not let your mind dwell on the challenges of today or the blessings of tomorrow. Let your mind, your spirit, and your soul rest in me. Quiet them all to find their rest in me. Surrender them all to me and I will give you rest. 

There is  nothing that tomorrow will bring that will be improved by your thoughts or worries about it tonight. I promise, I will bring you each thing that needs to be done as it needs to be done. I will guide your every step. Let me do the planning and you do the following. 

But for tonight, rest, find your peace in me and rest. I love you now and forever my child. Rest in that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment