Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The journey...

 


My prayer: 

Awesome God. Thank you for answered prayers and for getting me through the rough spots today. 

What God Said Tonight:

Today is done. Today is not the rest of your life. This season is only a season. There is nothing more reliable than change. 

I have a lot to show you and teach you in this season but do not get discouraged in thinking it will always be like it is today. It is not going to stay the same and in very little time, you will look back and be amazed at how far you have come. 

This journey is one of growth and distance. Where you end up will be very different than where you started. 

I love you sweet daughter and I am walking through this season with you, every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment