Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Home...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your protection God. Thank you for letting me know you were protecting me at the time. Living life with you is increasingly wonderful. Fear is being replaced with your peace and assurance. Anger is being replaced with grace. Transformation, when it comes from you, is truly amazing.

I love you Lord. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

You are not of this world. You are living in this world, for now. But you are not a part of it. You are a part of my Kingdom. You are a part of my family. 

Your home is by my side and at my feet. Your home is in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment