Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Forever together...

 


My prayer:

Sweet Father. You are my everything. Thank you for every blessing, healing, and teaching you provided today. But mainly, thank you for being you and living out this life with me. I truly cannot and do not want to imagine life without you in it. Without your presence, there is no point to any of it. Thank you for being my God, my Father, my savior, my teacher, and my friend.

What God Said Tonight:

We have amazing times together my child and so many more to come. Whether it is in the glory of victory or in the peace of healing, together, that is what really matters. 

I will never leave you. I will never turn my back on you. If you don't feel me, know that I am still here, I haven't left, and whatever is keeping you from feeling my presence at a given time, cannot stand. It cannot stay. 

I will not allow separation from my children again. I paid too much to redeem you. I won't walk away now. I love you my child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment