Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 31, 2020

Hidden is revealed...


My prayer:

One step in front of another God. That is how I am living life right now, trusting you to guide each one. You are building a testimony in our lives right now which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time. 

Thank you for the adventure and thank you for bringing us through it, day by day. 

I choose to trust you, again.

What God Said Tonight:

The days of doubt and confusion are behind you. Today is a new day where all things are revealed. You will see those things that have been hidden and you will know how to react to them. 

Today is not a day to be shocked at the revelation. Today is a day to be joyous that the hidden is revealed. I have brought it to the light, in the right timing with a plan. 

You are my joy and my plans for you are truly good. I shall kiss your head and hold you close as we walk into the future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment