Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Leap of faith...


My prayer:

Stepped out in faith again today God. It was pretty easy. That is something that generally gets less scary the more times I do it because whether it works out the way I hope or not, you always work things out for my good, so why not step out. Why not take the leap of faith? 

Awesome God, my life is in your hands, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

It is only when you leap that you can see far enough into the future to dream, to hope, to strive for more. It is the act of stepping out in faith that allows you to hope for more. 

The leap doesn't always get you to what you want but it elevates your perspective to allow you to see what you want, what is possible. 

Leap my child, step out, see the possibilities. I will take care of your future. You are solidly within my hands. But in the meantime leap and see what you can see. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment