Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Impending doom...


My prayer:

I have a sense of impending doom tonight God. I don't know if it is real or if it is my imagination. I do know that I hate this feeling. It makes me want to hide and to give up. It makes me feel like I am not me but I am someone who has no faith and has no courage. It makes me feel like a victim and a loser. 

Where is this coming from God? If it is real, what do I need to do? If it is false, God please remove it.

What God Said Tonight:

A sense of impending doom is never from me. With me, you always have hope. With me, you can always trust that I have a plan. With me, mo matter how bad the circumstances get, you always have me to bring you out. 

Impending doom is a lie from the devil. It is weapon to make you want to give up. It is smoke and mirrors with no truth in it. Yes, a million things could go wrong tomorrow or even yet tonight, but nothing can go wrong that I don't have an answer for. Nothing can be broken that I cannot fix it. 

I am your hope and I am your Father. No weapon formed against you will prosper. These are my promises to you. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes Lord I receive this for you only you can fix this Lord God in Jesus Mighty Holy name Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete