Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 18, 2019

Out of sync...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I have no new prayer tonight. I have no new requests. You know what is happening and what is needed much better than I do. Thank you for always taking care of me, no matter what I need. I love you and long to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

The roses are fading and the leaves are falling but new life is being birthed in you. New dreams, new directions. 

Your life is not always in sync with the seasons around you. You are not of this world my child. 

Know that your season is ordained by me. I have chosen you for this time and for this season. It will not feel comfortable but it will be right and good and where you should be. Keep trusting and I will build a testimony in you that is mighty. 

I love you child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment