Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Warrior at the core...


My prayer:

Thank you God for making me capable of things I don't think I am capable of. Thank you for giving me strength and patience when I run out. Thank you for hope in the middle of desperation. 

You are always everything I need when I need it and with you, ALL things are possible.

I declare this all as a witness and a testimony, not a positive confession of what I have not yet seen. You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes you have to have everything stripped away to see what is important. You need to know who you are. Not what you do for a living, but who you are. At your core, after everyone goes home and every obligation is met, who are you? 

I need you to remember and to recognize the woman and warrior I created you to be. Not dependent on the circumstances or other people's favor. I am your source and I am your identity and together we will see the victory. 

I love you, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment