Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 11, 2019

Season of deception...


My prayer:

Today was disappointing. I know that you are in charge of my life and so the fact that this opportunity fell through means that it was not meant to be and in my head, I can be thankful that you kept me from it. But, my heart, it is disappointed. 

It seemed like everything was falling into place. It seemed preordained. And then suddenly, it is over. I felt like the rug was yanked out from underneath me. That has happened a lot in this season God. When do I get to be on the other side of it all. When do I get to step into the promises?

I don't mean to whine and I am truly grateful for your guidance. 

What God Said Tonight:

A time and a season is coming when even my most precious and learned children will be fooled. Satan has spent a lot of time studying how I work and how I move. He has learned to mimic me. He has learned to fool my children with his lies and misdirection. 

In this season of deception, you must rely on the truth that you have learned in your heart. You must rely on the truth I have written in your heart. You must trust that I will not let you walk into a future that I have not ordained for you. You must trust that I will guide your footsteps. 

There is more deception to come. Do not believe the word being spoken. Do not believe what you see. Believe in me. Trust in my truth. Continue to follow my path for you and we will walk through it. We will be on the other side victorious. 

This side of a challenge always seems so long because it is all up hill and you don't know when the end is coming. Once you are there and you look back on this time, it will seem fleeting, I promise. 

I love you and you are my child. Do not let the enemy distract you or fool you with his treachery. My love, trust me and my love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment