Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Preparation for purpose...


My prayer:

I am dreading tomorrow God. I know I should have a better attitude and if you have taught me anything in the last year, it is that I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. 

I pray that you help me find the joy and peace in tomorrow, what ever it brings. Help me to love the people around me and to be a blessing to them. Help me to make a difference for good. Help me God to matter. 

What God Said Tonight:

No verse and no song can give you the peace that you seek. The peace that you seek is a peace that comes from purpose. The peace that you seek is a peace that comes from passion. These are things that are within you. Your displacement comes from feeling like you are not walking in that purpose and that passion. 

But, to truly be prepared to walk in your passion, sometimes you need preparation in a different field. Sometimes you have to learn to find joy in harvesting corn when you know that you passion is harvesting wheat. Sometimes you have to find joy in the prison when you know that your passion is in the palace. 

I have a plan on your life and do not doubt that every place, every event, and every season is a part of that plan. 

Find your strength in me. Find your joy in me. Grow where you panted and know that a transplant is on the way.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to thank you for sharing this post. This was so exact to my experience with God's working in my life. You inspired my own conversation with God posts on my blog. You are a true cloud of witness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! Thanks for sharing and I love that you and God are talking things out!

      Delete