Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Clarity...


My prayer:

Awesome God I pray for clarity. In a world where up is down and good and bad have lost meaning, I pray for clarity. 

When do I love and let it go and when to I stand up for you and your Kingdom principles? Or am I standing up for you when I love and let it go? 

Divisiveness is tearing our world apart and I know very well that is a direct weapon of satan. There is little he fears more than the power of unity in Christ. I know it is him sowing this divisiveness. What do I do or not do to fight back? 

Please guide and direct my path God with a clarity that cannot be denied.

What God Said Tonight:

Following me is easy. I have carved my will upon your heart. As a child of me, when you follow your heart you follow me. 

Trust what you know. Not what people tell you. Not what the internet tells you. Trust what you know in your heart. Trust what I have told you. Trust my word. 

A clarity of vision and of direction is really just a trust in me and in my will for your life. 

Do you think that anyone, the devil or anyone else, has any power to stop my will in your life? You are mine and I have you carved in the palm of my hand. I will not see you defeated and I will not see you harmed. I will see you victorious. 

Follow your heart my child. It will show you my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment