Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 25, 2019

Diamonds and grace...


My prayer:

There are a lot of people talking Lord but none of them feel like they are being heard. Help us to listen to others like we want to be listened to. I pray for your peace and your love to take us over God. Help us to treat each other better, with kindness, love, and understanding. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You are diamonds. My children are diamonds. 

Some are cut and polished and gleaming in the sun but some are are still in the rough with their beauty hidden. Others are still coal waiting for the pressure to transform them into the diamond they are meant to be. 

Remember to give grace to every stage of development. You are all diamonds and deserve to be treated as precious. 

I love you and one day you will all shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment