Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Change...


My prayer:

I don't know what to pray tonight God. Maybe tonight is a good night for listening instead of talking.

What God Said Tonight:

Rainbows are promises and a symbol of my love. As each leaf turns and each season changes, it is reminder that nothing here on this earth is meant to last. Change is the only constant. Let that comfort you in pain and let that be a reminder to cherish the times of joy. 

I say the only constant is change but that is not really accurate, I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. You may learn more about me. You may draw closer to me but I do not change. I took care of you yesterday and I will take care of you today. I will take care of you for every tomorrow throughout the end of time. 

1 comment: