Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 1, 2019

Love matters...


My prayer:

Thank you God for tonight. Tonight was renergizing and validating. You have put such amazing people in my life and I am so grateful. There are also people you take out of my life and even when I understand why, I miss them sometimes. 

Tonight I pray for all of the people in my life, past, present and future God. I pray that you meet every need. I pray that you guide and direct them into a future of abundance in every way. I pray that you shower them with love, from you and from whoever they have in their lives tonight. 

I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

Not every person I remove in your life is removed forever. You are made to be in relationship and sometimes those relationships are constant but other times they are intermittent. 

You may have someone in your life for a season and then for another season, I need them somewhere else. That does not mean, in a season to come that they won't be back in your life. 

Love people, all people, whether you can see them today or not. It is the only thing I truly ask of you. When you send out your love, it matters. It makes a difference. It is important. 

You send out your love and I will take care of the rest. I love you my daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment