Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Trust and love...


My prayer:

My mind is racing all over tonight God. I am pretty excited about what you are putting together. There was a bit of a black moment today that I don't really know what to do with, but in everything, I will trust you. That has been your solid message for a while now so I don't even have to ask what to do. I will trust you in all things. 

Help me to be strong on this journey. Let me know when/if I need to do anything. Thank you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Remember to love. When you don't know what to do and it calls for action, love. When people take out their issues on you, reach into your heart to find the compassion I have placed in you. 

No one hurts people because their lives are going well. People hurt people when they themselves are hurt.The remedy is to find a way to love. 

I will work out the details. I will open doors that need to be opened and close doors that need to be closed. In the middle of it all, you trust me and love those around you. 

I love you and let that love multiply into the lives around you. Now and forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment