Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Results and resolution...


My prayer:

I know what I need to do but I need your help in how to do it God. I am having a really hard time imagining any way for there to be a positive outcome. That is usually my forte. I am usually the one people come to when they have a difficult conversation or communication that they need to have, but this time, I am stumped. 

I pray for wisdom, guidance, favor, and help to do this thing in love and in the way that you would have me do it.

What God Said Tonight:

The results and the resolution are not your responsibility. Your responsibility is to do the most loving thing you can and to be wise enough to know what that is. 

I will help you, of course. Also remember that it is in my hands, you have put it there, and I will take responsibility for the outcomes. I have a chance to heal here and I want you to be a part of it, just not in the way you are accustomed to being a part of it. 

This new season, as we have discussed, needs to be fresh and free of the baggage you have been carrying, free of the worry over things that were never meant to be your responsibility. 

I love you and I will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment