Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 16, 2019

The future...


My prayer:

SO many dreams God. So many plans. Did we really come so far to give it all up now? The verse about you not bringing this far to leave us, that this work you have begun in us, you will finish keeps running through my mind. 

But, maybe I don't understand what the true work is. I know what I have been hoping for and dreaming of but maybe your agenda is different. Even as I type this, I can hear you saying that I am what is important to you. The character and safety of your children is what matters to you. The things that I worry about are not even a blip on your radar because you know they are already taken care of. 

When it comes down to it, God I pray your will be done. Your will is what is most important. You know my thoughts and desires of my heart. And, if it is within in your will, I ask humbly for you to fulfill those desires. But, if it is not in your will for what ever reason or if the timing is still not right, then amen God. Not my will but your will be done.

What God Said Tonight:

I won't give you the answer you seek tonight but I will let you know that the answer is coming. I will not tell you the outcome tonight but I will tell you that the outcome is assured and your testimony will be great. 

I love you. You are what matters to me. I will bring about the future that is meant to be. Your best future. Your best path. 

You have trusted me with your present and you have trusted me with your future. I will not betray that trust. I will see you through. I love you now and forever and I will not let you down. I will not see you suffer. I will see you shine in my reflected glory. 

Sleep now with the full assurance that I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment