Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Joy and peace...


My prayer:

Watching you work in my life is pretty amazing God. I am so excited to see how you work this all out. Thank you for the opportunity to be a blessing tonight. Thank you for the courage to step into the opportunity. Thank you for being you and taking care of me!

What God Said Tonight:

Every day is one more opportunity to find joy and peace. The day has moments of goodness and moments of sorrow. In the midst of it all, find your way to my peace, my joy, and find a way to embrace those things. 

It is my peace and my joy which will get you through the rest. 

I am your armor and a safe passage through the gauntlet of life. I am your protector and your guide. I am your ever present help. I will never let you down. 

Thank you for trusting me even when it does not look good. You will never regret trusting me. That is my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment