Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Different viewpoint...


My prayer:

Thank you for the clarity and insight you just gave me God about my situation. 

It helps to make sense of it for sure but now what do I do with that knowledge? Do I need to find a way to be ok with it or do I need to leave that situation? Knowledge is good but I also need the wisdom to know what to do with the knowledge. Do I need to reason this out or will you show me the way?

Life is exhausting right now God. All of it. I know I said I was ready for change and I am; but the process of getting there is wearing me out. 

God, my life is yours and as always, I pray your will is done in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

It is a different view of the same thing. The situation has not changed but you are seeing it from a different angle. 

It is up to you to decide how you feel about what you see. It is up to you to decide if that makes the situation easier or harder for you. 

My plans have not changed. This new vision and viewpoint are not new to me. My plan is still in place and in progress. Make your choices based on what you know to be right and good, in the long run. 

In the short term, let this new vision be a reminder that not everything that you see is what you think it is. You think you know the truth and understand what is happening around you but you only understand the viewpoint that you have. The truth is much more complex. 

Find you peace in the grace and love that you receive from me. Remember that others need that same grace and love and you get to be a conduit for it. I love you and you are safe in my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment