Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Old baggage...


My prayer:

I don't have anything important to talk about, I have been talking to you all day. I think I need to take a minute to get quiet and listen now.

I love you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day brings you one step closer tot he future I have planned for you. Your next season, the one that comes after this season of trust and waiting, is going to be so much fun. I have so many blessings planned and waiting for you. 

Time to clean out the old to make room for the new. I will provide those opportunities, don't miss them. You do not want to take old baggage into your new season. Throw it out on the curb and walk into this season light and unfettered. 

I love you my sweet child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment