Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

What God looks at...


My prayer:

I am super curious about what you are going to do next God. 

Today was such a mix of exciting potential and stagnant disappointment. I find myself in such a place of peace tonight, convinced that you are taking care of it all. I sure like this place of trust better than where I was a couple nights ago, convinced that my dreams were being crushed. 

I pray for your help to stay in this place of trust and awe while you work it all out. I LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Man sees what is in front of him. I see what is inside of him. It is the nature of a man that determines his future. It is his core that determines his success. 

You look at circumstances but I look at you. I look at your spirit cloaked in the blood of my son. I look at your heart surrendered to me. I look at your soul that dedicates itself to me, over and over in spite of every opportunity to walk away. 

I will see you succeed in all that you do. You will not be able to help it. I will bless the work of your hands every day. I will lift you up as a beacon of all I can do in the life of my child. 

I love you now and forever my child. I am in your corner, on your side, and pre biased to find you perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment