Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 30, 2019

Victory...


My prayer:

I am having trouble not worrying about the news of today God. There is a big part of me that knows, regardless of what it means, that you will take care of it and take care of me. There is also a small yet relentless part of me that is afraid and worried about what this latest thing means.

God, I lay my worry at your feet and choose to trust you in this and in all things.

What God Said Tonight:

There is great celebration in our future, our near future. There is great rejoicing. There is great praise. 

There is also the challenges that come before the rejoicing, the celebration, the praise. Every victory requires a battle. The battle is not yours to fight but you will walk through it. 

Hold my hand. Trust my power and my will and my love. You are my precious daughter and I will see you through. 

1 comment: