Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 20, 2019

God hugs...


My prayer:

I am learning not to get upset or worried or even disappointed when things don't go the way I hoped they would. I am learning that you really do have a plan, every time, and what I see today may have nothing to do with what actually happens in the end.

But, it is also leaving me a bit numb. While I am not getting too upset when things go wrong, I also find I am not getting too happy when things go well. 

Where is the balance God? Where is the place where I can live in joy, trusting you, and not go off the deep end when things get hard? 

What God Said Tonight:

I never intended your life to be a roller coaster. When you set your eyes on me you can live in joy regardless of the circumstances. 

Your joy, rooted in me and in our relationship will never falter because I will never falter. Your joy in the events of your life will wax and wane because those things are in constant state of change. 

Your place of peace comes from knowing that no matter what the circumstances of your life may be, you can always find joy in me. You can always find peace in me. When things are going well and when things are rough, I am always there. 

Live your life, experience the ups and downs but your downs will never be too low and your highs will always be found in me. I am the borders of your life, like a hug around every circumstance. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment