Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 27, 2019

The in between season...


My prayer:

Thank you for all of the answered prayers lately God. You are taking care of us and our situations and I am so grateful. There is a lot still up in the air but each day gives me more hope for the future. I love you now and forever my God.

What God Said Tonight:

The harvest is ripening. The season for harvest and storing for the cold to come is here. 

This is a season of preparation and a season of realizing the fruits of the past seasons. In this season, take time to savor all that has been done while preparing for what is to come. Take time in this season to feel the comfort of the past and the excitement of the future while you are in between both. 

This place of in between does not have to be uncomfortable. It can be a place of great comfort. Like a blanket and a cup of hot cider in a rain storm, this season is all about storing up and preparing. 

See the maturity around you and see the maturity within in  you. It is all in place to take you into your future. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment