Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 6, 2019

Faith and encouragement...


My prayer:

God, here is the thing. I believe you are working in my life. I believe you are working everything out for my good. But this is all SO COMPLICATED, I am completely lost as to how and what you are going to do. 

I think that is the point. If I could figure out what you are doing, being me, I would probably try to help, which you clearly do not want or need. 

So, I get it that I am not supposed to get it, but that is SO HARD!! It is making me a little crazy. 

I pray for your help in this season to find your peace while you work it all out.

What God Said Tonight:

Not everyone is capable of a life of faith. But some are and those I will grow in their faith. 

Faith is what keeps you strong in the middle of the battle that I am fighting. It holds you up and let's you know who will win. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. It is your hopes made real. 

Your faith will manifest in great dreams and I will see to it.
You need encouragement tonight, I am here for your encouragement. I am still in charge and I will not let you down. Know me and who I am, who I love, and what I do for those I love. Remember. You have read about it but more importantly you have experienced it, 

This is one more path to follow, it is just a rocky one, I love you and I will not fail you. I cannot fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment