Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Waiting...

My prayer:

My attitude stinks tonight God so how about I keep my mouth shut and listen to you instead? 

What God Said Tonight:

Seasons my child. You know about seasons. I know that the season of waiting is never your favorite, but there is value in the waiting. 

There can be peace and rest in the waiting. I am waiting with you if that helps. 

I have things perfectly planed out and the timing is important. The waiting is not too much longer. The waiting is a space to prepare. It is a time to get your things in order so we can go full speed when it is time. Check your life for things that need to be put in place. It will make the waiting go faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment