Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Choose...

My prayer:

I don't need to talk except to say I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Each choice that you make has consequences. But "consequences" has taken on a negative connotation. I don't mean that each choice will result in reward or punishment. There is too much focus on reward and punishment these days. I mean that each choice will result in separate and unique reactions and events that will drive  the future, your future and those around you. 

Choices are important. But less important when you are living in me and me in you. When we are one, while your choices continue to have reactions, I can use the choice and the reaction to your good. 

I want you to know that it is ok to take a few more chances than you do. I will cover you. I want you to understand that I will not leave you. I want you to understand that we are in this life together as one and will remain that way through eternity. 

Choose me first and everything else will work out. Love you my daughter. I choose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment