Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Emotions...

My prayer:

Awesome God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 

Emotions are messy and unreliable. Yet without them, there is no color, no joy in life. It seems pretty clear that you have emotions. When I look at your Word, in the old covenant, you had all kinds of emotions and when you came to earth as Jesus, you showed a lot of emotions. But you sure seem to handle emotions better than I do. 

God, I pray for help with my emotions. I ask that you help me to experience them as they are meant to be experienced and not allow them to overwhelm me. I understand that I might not feel wonderful all of the time but when I don't, help me to learn what I need to learn and move on quickly.

What God Said Tonight:

Who ever told you that you were not supposed to be overwhelmed by your emotions from time to time?

Emotions are the expression of your soul. They are in you for a great purpose, many purposes to be more accurate. You don't like them because you do not have perfect control of them but they were not intended to be controlled perfectly.

Let your emotions have room to express themselves or they will build and bust out in ways that are harmful. If you are not sure where or how you can share them with, share them with me. I promise, I can handle them, no matter how intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment