Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Freedom...

My prayer:

More snow, more cold, more trapped. God, I know I am being melodramatic but it is how I feel. I have this overwhelming desire to just go, somewhere, anywhere but GO. It's all part of the same thing we talked about last night. And, I did listen. I understand there is a purpose in this and that I am prepared for the next season. What do I do right now? How do I keep from flying out of my skin?  

Listen to me. There are so many worse things happening in this world. So many greater needs. I probably just need to get my focus off of me. I am kind of sick of me right now. 

Thank you God for your patience, love, kindness, grace and mercy. I need every bit that you can give me.

What God Said Tonight:

How can you be trapped when you are free in me? Your prison is in your imagination. It is not real. 

You are the child of the most high God and here are no limits on what you can do in my power. There are no limits on where you can go in my power. There is only freedom, joy and peace. 

I am in you and you are in me and together we can do all things. It is true and I am about to show you how true it is. 

Remember, always, your freedom is in me. It is the only true freedom that there is. All other freedom is as much an illusion as our imagined jail. I love you. Be free with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment