Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 11, 2014

God always has more...

My prayer:

God, I find myself trusting you in a whole new way these days. 

It never seems to amaze me how no matter how great I think our relationship is, you always have new levels of intimacy, joy, trust, blessing, peace. You ALWAYS have MORE! One of the many things that I LOVE about you! You never run out...of anything! 

What God Said Tonight:

I am the God of more than enough, it is true. I will always have more for you. I will always have more love, more healing, more joy, more peace, more excitement, more adventure, more knowledge. Whatever you need and whatever you want, I will have more. I love you sweet daughter and I will never run out. 

Stop for minute tonight and just feel me. I am in you always. I will never leave you. Feel me in you tonight. I want to connect with your heart tonight. We often connect through your thoughts and your intellect, cause I made you that way. But tonight, I want to connect directly with your heart. 

I am going to heal some holes in your heart form past pains and hurts tonight. I will make your heart whole so you can love without reservation. I love you and I have placed my love in you. My love will heal, my love will restore, my love will be the best anything you have ever had...and I always have MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment