Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One with God...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am loving the insight you are downloading in me lately! Such joy and freedom in this stuff!

I have started to realize over the last few days that when I truly see you and me as one, suddenly life and the struggles of life become something we approach together instead of something I have to figure out. 


In particular, when I am being tempted by sin, by something that I know will likely result in negative consequences, in the past I would have tried to resist with my own self will and determination. I would try to use my logic or behavioral modification techniques to resist. 

Now that I am beginning to realize that I am one with you, I take the struggle to you and ask you how we are going to handle it. I realize that you are facing the same challenge, the same temptation because you are in me. I see us approaching the challenge as a team, together, as one. 


There is great comfort and I am betting, much greater success in this approach than trying to figure it out myself. It also provides freedom from guilt and beating myself up for being tempted in the first place which is such a waste of time and so damaging. 

Thank you God for being in me and me in you. Thank you for helping me to better understand what that means. I LOVE THIS JOURNEY WE ARE ON!!

What God Said Tonight:

The journey is one of faith and love. The journey is one where we get to know each other and fall more in love than ever. 

Falling in love is wonderful. Staying in love is powerful. 

We are in this together. You never have to face anything on your own ever again because I truly am in you and you are in me. Everything that  you face, good, bad, indifferent for the rest of eternity is something that we face together. You are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment