Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 25, 2014

God's work...

My prayer:

Well, today didn't quite turn out the way I thought it was going to. Definitely had some bumps in the road (literally and figuratively). But, I feel like such a whiny wimp when I even think about complaining about anything in my life. 

Truth is, my life is pretty amazing and wonderful. Especially when I look at what other people are dealing with right now. So many people that I know are in really desperate situations. Situations that if you don't show up and change things, they likely will not survive. There are so many of those desperate situations right now, I am not even sure how to pray for all of them.

Fact is God, we need you, now, to show up and rescue your people. And that is really it.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here and I am working in each of the situations even right now. My work is not always obvious. I don't always part the Red Sea to make things right. 

Sometimes, I give people a new idea. Sometimes, I ask another one of my kids to help out. Sometimes I know it is only a matter of time for the situation to work itself out. And then sometimes, I do part the Red Sea and do a crazy miracle, just to show that I still can. 

I will work on your behalf, always, to make sure all things wok toward your good. I will guide you always. I will love you always. These are some of the promises from me to you, my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment