Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 12, 2014

My baggage...

My prayer:

I am feeling super inadequate tonight God. Sometimes I look at myself and think that I have got so much baggage that I may never be whole. But, maybe none of us ever are until we are with you in heaven? But, that is not what you tell us. You tell us that you came to make us whole. Nothing missing, nothing lacking, perfect shalom. Well, I am sure not there yet and sometimes I wonder if I ever can be. 

I am tired of not being able to trust, I am tired of fear, I am tired of thinking, no matter how good or bad life is right now, if I am not careful, something horrible could be right around the corner. I know fear is not from you God. So why can't I get it out of my life completely and forever? 

What God Said Tonight:

I have come to make you whole. I have come to heal your hurts and redeem your soul. I have come that you can live forever with me. 

Your baggage and issues are part of what make you who you are and part of what make you compassionate for others. I came to earth, partially to experience your experience so I would know, first hand what life on earth is like. I did that because I love you. I did that so I could identify with the struggles you face. 

Your baggage makes you human and makes you humble. It is what makes it possible for you to reach and love people. 

I am not saying that I won't continue to help you mature and grow in your complete healing in me, I will. I am not saying that the things that have happened in your life as a result of this sinful world were good. I am saying that I have and will continue to use all of it for your good and for the good of those around you. 

Stop worrying about being perfect and know that you are perfect in me. Stop trying to fix yourself and know that I will change anything that needs to change in you when it needs to change. My grace is sufficient. End of story. My grace covers you completely. 

I love you and I will forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment